The Growing Schools Year Planner
Growing Schools updated and re-printed its popular Growing Year Planner. The colourful and informative calendar-style year planner for the classroom.
The year planner is enlivened with inspirational photos, and packed with tips and advice to encourage outdoor learning through growing food in schools. Features include:
• month-by-month reminders for what to do in the garden
• suggested ways to use the growing experience for teaching and learning
• seasonal recipes using produce from the garden
• wildlife to look out for throughout the year
• a detailed plot planner recommending when to sow, plant, prune, protect and harvest over 40 fruit and vegetables
Physical copies have now run out, but the calendar is made available as an electronic version.